Tinder is a dating app where you view images of others, see how many miles away they are, and either like or dismiss them. If you and another person liked each other, you are matched and can begin chatting through the app.
The Tinder profiles are created and linked to your Facebook account where it picks up photos and interests to use for the brief Tinder profile. If you’re worried about using your Facebook account, check out How to set up a Tinder profile that attracts for tips to maintain privacy.
What Tinder is:
- Fun – get ready to LOL constantly…
- Efficient – Tinder saves a lot of time wondering if others are attracted to you. By the time you’re matched with someone, you’re already well on your way to getting their number… and more.
- A new dynamic – chatting to members of the opposite sex without any inhibitions and fear of failure is liberating.
- An education tool – use it to work on your text game.
- A confidence boost – waking up to find out that 10+ girls found you attractive overnight is a great way to start the day.
- An eye opener – One of the best cures for oneitis. You thought your last girl was the one? Keep swiping, there are thousands of girls a few miles away waiting just for you.
What Tinder is not:
- A sure thing – For the most part, you still need to put in some solid text game to meet up with your tinder crush.
- 100% trustworthy – You should maintain some scepticism of other profiles. People are deceptive.
The best advice to get the most out of Tinder…. Have fun and don’t take it too seriously!